Synchronous leader must have the following essential skill sets:
1. Technological proficiency: expertise in all the digital nets and tools
2. Collaboration: the ability to work as a part of a team
3. Communication: message transfer and transformation
4. Global awareness: a whole world vision
5. Problem solving: analyzing and perfectionism
6. Creativity: thinking out of the box
7. Critical thinking: evaluation skills
4 Basic assumptions:
1. The vision that the SL (Synchronous Leadership) should create is a result of the output of problem solving and innovation. This proactive vision is a combination of both problem solving and innovation.
2. Global Awareness is the sum of the different global streams that are ongoing at every moment. It's the sum of all the ongoing events.
The power of the streams is monitored by the Digital Media which controls the width and the flow of the streams along with their power. The digital media controls them and therefore the SL (Synchronous Leadership) should be a professional digital technologist and use it in a wise way.
3. The SL should work in a team; locally and globally. He should be a master in collaboration using all his communication skills. He should be able to work as a part of a team, required to have a broad view of the project, have holistic consideration and collaborate with others in order to achieve this goal.
4. He should dare and be brave. SL involves making decisions using critical thinking, with wisdom and a clear mind. SL is not afraid to use his critical abilities to lead forward even if it's against all other opinions. He is confident of the decisions that he makes. His eyes are wide open to analyze the situation in a critically sharp way.